Sunday, November 2, 2014

Family is the greatest and the worst!

Physical Experience
-japanese fan
-the smell of vinegar
-hunger in my belly
-pain in my arm from fanning
-excitement for yummy food

Scenes
-white angel on top of a food storage bucket
-singing songs in harmony
-comfy chairs with lots of snuggling
-christmas as a time with family
-comfort and a security of being with family
-family all around me
-focus on the season
-warmth of the heater

Speech
-anger of my dad
-fear at what would happen
-emotional
-crazy escalated
-“What did I just say?”

Emotion in the moment
-Embarrassment at being caught
-Anger at my neighbor
-Betrayal of someone I thought was a friend
-Homework that needed to be done
-Seminary is not something that I loved
-Unified parents which was a strange thing
-Mistrust in me

People of Consequence- My sister Katrina
-Smart like a whip
-Absentminded sometimes, she get forgets unimportant things
-Adventurous and willing to try
-Books are her life
-Silly girl
-Dancing and playing Just dance together
-Musical and tries her hardest
-Skinny like a bean

-Witty in her humor

No comments:

Post a Comment