Saturday, November 22, 2014

Thoughts on Football, Duty, and Battle

With this first attempt at the Personal Essay Video, I decided to experiment with the venue or background of the recording to see if it would add or detract from the purpose of the video. I was hoping that a unique setting would add interest to the purpose of the video, but I am undecided as to whether or not it did that.
Here's the vid:

And here's a link to my personal essay blog post:
Musical Transcendence
Leave a comment about a time that you felt like you were going to war!

2 comments:

  1. Whether intentional or not, it seems like the background of people's personal essays is one of the things I always noticed. I liked how you used the setting to connect to your personal essay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was awesome Josh. It was very clever to use that setting to draw in the viewer to your essay.

    ReplyDelete