Friday, November 21, 2014

Amateur Video- LA Lost & Found initial takes



So I just recorded this quick take of the run down on my personal essay up to this point- you can pull it up here.

First off I was amazed at how fast the time went in making a minute video, but I think that will make these kind of promos much more accessible for people that may come across them.  From making this video and from the ones I've seen posted so far I definitely felt it surpassed my expectations as being able to draw people in to the essay.  Just kind of hinting at the subject matter and previewing it in a personal way, really helped me to connect to it on a higher level even for people whose essay I had already read or seen parts of.  As it all comes together and we add production or even just plan out more of what we will say or to what kind of people we will be primarily addressing I feel that we can make this project much more appealing and attract viewers who could learn from and connect with our experiences.

1 comment:

  1. I really like how you start off, and then also how you talk about your essay and the time you spent as a missionary. I think a lot of people outside of the LDS faith are curious about the missionaries, and that they'd love an inside scoop of what it's like. I'm definitely interested to read your essay now.

    ReplyDelete