Sunday, November 23, 2014

Personal Essay Preview

I chose to do my own preview of my essay with incorporating the Book of Mormon. This assignment was difficult for me because I don't like to video tape myself. I liked that I was able to do a quick recap almost but I didn't wasn't to tell all about my story. This assignment to video myself was a struggle. It took a bit of reruns but I was finally satisfied with this one.

The link to the preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPxYIklI4oM&feature=youtu.be

I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I really wanted to know what stages this story took on the straight road that tied you into the straight and narrow. I like the relation you had to the Book of Mormon, they connected smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tori, I like how easy it was for you to connect your essay with the Book of Mormon reference you used. I think you should do a little more background to your story and then make the Book of Mormon connection, but overall I think you did a really good job and kept it simple.

    ReplyDelete