Monday, December 8, 2014

The Sharing Plan

11)      My old mission companion T.E. He was one of my very favorite mission companions and we had a lot of fun together, serving in Tierra del Fuego, Argentina. I think he would really appreciate the literary analysis aspect of this project. I don’t think he is doing too well now so I think it will be faith strengthening. I would share it with him via facebook.

22)      My sister Erica. She would read my essay and watch my video and I think she would really enjoy it. She has shared many of the same experiences I have written about in my essay so I think she would really enjoy taking a look at it. I would share it with her personally.


33)      My Mother. We have had good discussions in the past about how to share what we believe in an honest and genuine way. I think she would enjoying learning about people’s experiences with the book of Mormon. I would share it with her personally.

44)      MY good friend Collin. We have had good conversations about the Book of Mormon. We have discussed how the book of Mormon has affected us spiritually but also literary evidences of the Book of Mormon. I think he would enjoy the videos and perspectives of others and their Book of Mormon experiences. I would share it with him personally or via Facebook.

55)      My friend Natalie. We have been good friends for a while now and she is about to head to grad school. She will be studying about marriage/family relationships and communication. There are a couple of essays that come to mind that I would like to share with her that cover themes similar to that which she will be studying.


66)      I plan to share the link on my linkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter social media platforms.


77)      I would like to share my personal essay with my extended family on my mother’s side. Because the essay takes place where they live, I find that they might enjoy reading about the experiences I have had there.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a good idea to share some of the essays with your friend Natalie. Literature is a great way to put a personal face behind issues/concepts she may be studying.

    ReplyDelete