Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Early Sharing Report- Segments

One way I've had success in sharing my personal essay so far is by sending a small section of it I think would be meaningful to the friend I have in mind.  With how busy everyone can be, especially around this time, I thought it would be a good way to be sure they would read it and from there become more interested in the experience or in reading more.  In sharing my essay in this way, it is has been easier to make a quick reconnection with some of the important people in my life and bond over something meaningful and connected to the gospel.  With nearly all of the people I've talked to we've been able to set up plans for further interaction in the future and I look forward to connecting more with them!

1 comment:

  1. That's a great idea! I feel like most people will be interested in reading a small piece of our essays, also it might be more meaningful and easy to remember!

    ReplyDelete