Thursday, December 4, 2014

My Action Plan

1. My friend Mary.  She recently performed a story reading for some friends and I before she did it in her class.  My roommate actually already told her about my essay after hearing it and she said she would love to see it.

2. My sister Hannah.  Having just gotten back from my mission and going straight to school, I haven't had the chance to spend a lot of time with her but we have a good relationship and it would be a good excuse to skype.

3.  My old mission companion from Nicaragua.  He is one of my closest friends from the mission and could give me a good mission perspective on my essay.  I'm hoping to see him tomorrow, so maybe after we reconnect we can set up another time to get together over skype.

4. One of my roommates, Spencer.  I haven't ever really shared anything I've written with Spencer, but he usually runs his essays by me for suggestions and I'm sure he would be willing to do the same for me.  We're pretty tight so it would be fun to talk openly about it with him.  I could also share my essay in person with him since we live together.

5. My grandfather.  He really enjoys reading what I write and we talk often, I've never shared anything of this genre or with this kind of media component before so his feedback would be interesting.

6. Mauricio.  Mauricio lives in my mission and we still keep in frequent contact.  He speaks really good english so he would be one of the few people from Los Angeles I could share this with.  We talk over the phone fairly often but haven't skyped in a while

1 comment:

  1. I think these are very good avenues--and could take it farther in very different directions, it is not one connected bunch of people. I think the diversity of people can add to our advantage of continuos sharing.

    ReplyDelete