Friday, December 19, 2014

The Results Are In....

Being able to share the personal essays and videos with my family and friends was pretty good.

I posted it on my ward Facebook page and got a couple likes and comments about my essay.  The cool thing was that a couple girls danced in BYU Luau with me this year so they really enjoyed it.  They also enjoyed a couple other people's videos as well.

I'm planning on sharing it with a couple friends when I get home for Christmas break.  I think sharing it with them in person will help our friendship because it's been a long time since we've seen each other.  This will also give me an opportunity to leave them with another invitation.

I shared it with my roommates and they liked my personal essay.  They know how much work I put into luau and so they enjoyed being able to read more of my back story to why I did it.  It brought us closer together since they're both moving out and this is our last time all living together.

I didn't get much feedback from the people I shared it with about wanting to read more personal essays.  They enjoyed the 5 second videos of other people's essays and have the link to check them out if they're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment