Monday, December 15, 2014

Taking the Time to be Personal

I have noticed through my experience sharing that it takes time. A lot more time than I originally thought. I realized that it is worth it to actually take the time and make a personal connection to share.

So far, I have gotten the most responses from family and those that have shared the experiences I have had. I noticed that people were flattered to know that you thought of them and took that time to invite them to read. I hope to hear back soon from my friends that I have sent them too. In my sharing plan I focused primarily on sharing my own content. Today and tomorrow I am going to start focusing on sharing other peoples essays. I feel like this might result in better participation. We will see.

In seeing the unity that has come about through my own essay within my family, I have decided to start a family blog where my family can share experiences of their own and to keep each other updated. I am deciding to focus the blog in a way where it allows my family members to share authentic life experiences that has helped them in their belief in God. I hope that this side project takes off and that all my family members participate. A couple already have.

neuffer.wordpress.com is my new family blog

2 comments:

  1. If you have made a new blog inspired by our project and it isn't private please share the URL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://neuffer.wordpress.com/

    Here is the link to the new URL. it is rough but promising. Each post that is contributed makes a new circle to share.

    ReplyDelete