Tuesday, December 16, 2014

discovering the unexpected

I guess when I made my sharing plan, I figured it would run on its own, but I was wrong.
I discovered the struggle of having a more consistent conversation with people or being able to contact them and have enough to talk about to eventually get to the sharing part.

I realized its alittle difficult connecting with people across the world, but I am excited to do so. I feel this is the perfect missionary opportunity and reconnect to have a longer lasting relationship.

I was hoping for different results -- and maybe expecting that it would have been spreading virally, but that hasn't been quite the case. And then I realized maybe thats okay too. Maybe its okay to keep it within my circle of friendship. Sometimes things have to start small.

I realized that after I first began to share my work with others, I suddenly became alittle self conscious of my work -- wondering if they really meant their generous compliments.

I hope that I begin to see the fruits of sharing with others more readily tomorrow and in the week to come.


1 comment:

  1. I agree that it is important to not overlook those that our close to us in this process and to realize that much can be done to strengthen those people and relationships even more. Maybe as a result of sharing with those we are comfortable with, we will have a better idea of how to approach interaction and sharing with those that are in our broader social circles.

    ReplyDelete